Paul Condemns Rome
Was the apostle Paul a pope in the Roman Catholic church? No, many Catholic leaders do not like Paul, because Paul's teachings show them as false teachers and evil. But God gave Paul the prophecy of 1st Timothy 4:1-3. Paul predicted the Roman Catholic church 255 years before the Roman Catholic church started in 312 AD.
How did Rome become the biggest church? And how did they get big enough to control the world? It always helps people when they know how something got started. Don't expect the Roman Catholic church to tell you true history. This gives you the quick history, if you want more details please ask. When Israel's leaders all fell into idolatry, God sent Nebuchadnezzar to destroy the Jerusalem temple 605 BC, and he carried many Jews to Babylon in Iraq. The Jews found places to cry together and share stories, through the years, the Jews built synagogues in many cities. Seventy years later God allowed the Jerusalem temple to be rebuilt 535 BC, and invited the Jews to return to Jerusalem. but by 516 BC, and many Jewish families never returned to Israel by 516 BC. The Roman Empire established their capital city as Rome in 27 BC. Before Jesus was born in 4 BC, Herod the Arab expanded the Jews temple and made lavish improvements to the Jews temple. The scribes and pharisees changed Judaism to be a good works religion in an altered teaching of the Torah, and they set up Torah classes at the temple. Their false religion got along with Herod the Arab.
The scribes and pharisees started traveling far away to foreign cities, to the synagogues, looking for young men to be students at the temple in Jerusalem. Jesus criticized those Jews in Matthew 23:15, saying “Woe to you scribes and pharisees, hypocrites.! For you travel land and sea to win one proselyte, and when he is won, you make him twice as much a son of Hell as yourselves.” But that changed for the good on the Day of Pentecost - after Jesus had gone back to Heaven and sent the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit's arrival sounded like a mighty wind and He used the image of tongues of fire resting on each of them, described in Acts 2. The temple students heard it and gathered into a crowd outside the big house the disciples were staying in. Peter preached to the crowd about Jesus. Those Jewish students were from cities all around the known world, including Rome. Many Jewish students got saved, including the temple students were from Rome. And there were also Jewish visitors from Rome who get saved too. They left the temple system and took the good news about Jesus back to Rome. That started the Rome Churches, to be exact those were Home Churches they started in Rome. The Home Churches in Rome had many confusions about the changes from the Old Testament to the New Testament Church. About 27 years later, Paul heard about their confusions and wrote the Book of Romans to stop the trouble makers in 57 AD. Several years later Paul spent 2 years in Rome as a well respected prisoner in 60-62 AD. Then Paul was released for 5 years to do missionary work around the known world. Then Paul was brought back to Rome as a prisoner in 67AD or 68 AD, and Nero had him executed. At the same time Peter visited Rome as a free citizen, but Nero's troops found Peter, arrested him, then Peter was executed by Nero's troops. After Paul and Peter were in Heaven, their disciples stayed there and Rome. The Churches had been writing questions to Paul and Peter, and after they were gone, their closest disciples were answering the tough questions. About the same time the Roman general Titus burned Jerusalem in 70 AD, as Jesus predicted in Luke 19:41-44.
The Home Churches in Rome were strong and righteous for many years, they had many great Christians. In the following decades , the Rome Churches built Church buildings, they started giving money to widows, then they had a bank to keep the money safe, then they made an army to protect the banks, to protect the money. Some time after that, greedy people got involved with the Rome Churches because they like money, and they were good at pretending that they were Christians. Those greedy people became Church leaders, and some of them pretended to be preachers. Not very many people noticed the changes.
But in 312 AD the Roman emperor Constantine wanted the pagans and the Christians to combine their holidays. The different holidays interrupted over 1 million slaves work schedules. They were rebuilding the wood structures in Rome that Nero burned , with carved stones, and of course the holidays also interrupted commerce. The meetings worked, the Christians and pagans all took off work at the same time. The real Christians rejected the idea of working so closely with the Roman government and following their pagan holidays, but the fake Christian leaders won the arguments, and the devoted Christians left Rome. The early Churches had already been celebrating Jesus birth, but it was timed with the Jewish feast of Tabernacles when God tabernacled with man John1:14. The timing of the Jewish Feast of Tabernacles, Sukkot, (September/October) is probably the actual time of the first Christmas. But those evil compromisers moved Christmas to December 25th, to match up with the Winter Solstice, December 21, with the feasts being the whole week. That was when the pagans celebrated the shortest day of the year with evergreen trees or palm trees (depending on what they had available) they nailed a stand on the tree, decorated it with gold and silver as God condemned in Jeremiah 10:2-5. that is the same paganism, but now they put lights on the tree. God condemns their paganism with trees decorated with gold and silver.
The other holiday those unsaved Rome church leaders changed for the Roman government was that they combined Ashtoreth “Easter” the pagan god of fertility with bunny rabbits and easter/ashtoreth eggs combined with Resurrection Sunday. The Resurrection Sunday should always be celebrated on the Sunday of Passover weekend. The Roman Catholic church became a close friendship with the Roman government. So when the Rome government collapsed by 476 AD, the apostate Roman Catholic church took over the world leadership, almost like a government. That is how we got the Roman Catholic church, they function in modern times as if they were a government. And they have infiltrated nearly every government around they world. They openly brag that they have infiltrated every Christian; Church, school, college, and seminary, since 1975.
God gave Paul a Bible prophecy about the Catholic church in 62 AD, which was 255 years before they existed. 1st Timothy 4:1-3 “Now the Holy Spirit expressly says that in the latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons, speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron, forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from foods which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth.”
Paul predicted the Catholic Church in great detail; (1) “the Holy Spirit expressly says” the word “expressly” is a strong word, and emphasizing the importance of the prophecy given to Paul.
(2) “forbidding to marry” That contradicts God's command that pastors or priests,(their priests do the same thing the Bible tells pastors to do) they are to be “the husband of one wife” 1st Timothy 3:8, and the same words in Titus 1:6 “the husband of one wife.” The Bible has the same command for deacons in the Church 1st Timothy 3:12 “the husband of one wife”. But the Catholic “church” forbids their priests to get married. That rule invites sexual disasters, because all humans have a sexual characteristic built into their body and brain. Without a wife, they act out their sexual desires in other ways. People around the world hear many stories about nuns that have become pregnant and have abortions, or kill the baby immediately after birth. But the Catholic Church pretends they lead a movement against abortion. Many thousands of their priests commit sexual crimes against children, and they can't hide all of those scandals.
(3) “giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons” By the time a priest has finished his training, he has committed many sexual sins. God will not talk to a man doing sexual sins. So what ever they learn in school to say as teachers, it's not from God. So there is no way a priest can teach the truth about God. That is why the things they teach violate many Bible verses. They do not know God in a personal friendship with God, and they do not understand God's ways. They get their teachings from demons: demons are fallen angels, they were angels that rejected holy God, demons make up religious called “doctrines of demons, their teachings trying to sound like holy God.
(4) “having their own conscience seared with a hot iron” In their training, those priests have commuted so many sexual sins, and they are also witnesses of many sins and crimes. But they keep all of that a secret and they become guilty accomplices to all the evils they know about. Their conscience is like “seared with a hot iron” and spiritually dead. They have very little godly sense of right and wrong.
(5) “commanding to abstain from foods which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth.” Pretending to sound godly, they forbid their followers to eat pork, and they have a few other rules. But Jesus declared all foods clean because of His work on the cross Acts 10:10-16 “What God has cleansed you must not call unclean”.
Wow, God warned the world about the Roman Catholic church very accurately.
As I mentioned earlier, before the Roman Catholic church existed, Paul wrote a letter to the Home Churches in Rome. The 1st chapter of Romans 1:18-32 was written to correct the paganism in the Rome Churches. But it is interesting to see how many of those rebukes in Romans also apply to the evil Roman Catholic church today.
(1) “the wrath of God is revealed from Heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men” God is against them. That is why they keep getting caught and shamed publicly. God wants everyone to know how evil false teachers are!
(2) “because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God” In their youth, those priests had a sense of right and wrong. But when those priests saw evil in their training, they didn't flee from evil. When you flee from evil it glorifies holy God, they lost their sense of good and evil in their training.
(3) “Professing to be wise, they became fools.” When anyone rejects God's wisdom of right and wrong, they lost their wisdom. But they will not admit it, they want to pretend they are wise, but they reject God's right and wrong, and God says they became fools.
(4) “and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image like corruptible man, and birds, and four footed animals, and creeping things.” God is extremely profound, there are no earthly images that can capture God's glory. So God is insulted when people reduce His glory to images. But worse than that; pagans and Roman Catholic leaders have decided to remove God's right and wrong and hide from God's glory, so they appreciate earthly things instead like sexual sins, porn, and images they prefer to like instead. The Roman Catholic church is known for their images and statues.
(5) They “worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator” They are more interested in money and power and sex instead of reverence toward God.
(6) God is insulted by their decisions to reject God their Creator “Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves” That is directly referring to sexual sins with men and women that are not married. Holy God is always protecting people from sexual sins. BUT when a rebel strongly wants to do evil things and become more evil. God will allow them to pollute themselves. God will allow them to do the next level of evil. But if they do not feel shocked at their stupidity and quit it, then God will quit opposing them, and allow them to do more evil to themselves.
(7) “For this reason God gave them up to vile passions... the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful” The Bible tell everyone how someone becomes a homosexual. They forced their way past several levels of warnings from God's Word. For Catholic priests, that failure starts happening to them while they are still in the training to become priests.
(8) When a human does so many things they know are wrong, and even things that are considered crimes. Their sins do harm to themselves; “and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error, which is due them.” God says He sends consequences on them because they are doing evil. Those consequences include STD's
(9) If that sinner does not become shocked at how evil and stupid they have become by rejecting God and His truth, God will allow more trouble on them “as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind... wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness, full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness, whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inverters of evil things, disobedient to parents, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful...” That means that God quits opposing them from doing any evil thing they can imagine. Many Catholic priests are fallen that far. But Jesuit priests are all the evil of a priest with more training to become more even evil. They become an army pledged to the pope, to be doing evil things anywhere to people anywhere, to help the pope become king of the world.
(10) Even when someone becomes that evil, they still know “that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do they do those things but also approve of those who practice those things.” And it is holy God that ends their life early.
After Paul completely condemned pagan lifestyles in Romans 1, then in chapters 2 &3 he showed that no one can get saved by trying to obey the law, which is also called “the works of the law” in the Bible. In fact, if you try to approach God by claiming that you are good because you obeyed some of God's laws, you are totally condemned by the times you failed “for as many as have sinned in the law will be judged by the law.” Romans 2:12. If you don't accept Jesus sacrifice as your only forgiveness, but instead you claim the times you did obey God's law, God must also judge you for the times you didn't obey God's laws. That means God must judge you for every sin. But if you only claim that you are forgiven because Jesus died for your sins, you are totally safe because Jesus is perfect.
In fact; God's purpose for giving His laws, is so everyone can see that they are a sinner, and only a sinner. When you know you are a sinner, then you know you need a Savior. Romans 3:19 “that every mouth may be stopped justifying himself, and all the world may become guilty before God.” Then the good part “But now the righteousness of God apart from the law is revealed... even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all, and on all who believe.” Paul wants to make sure everyone understood his point “for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.” Ouch? Not really because next point says “being justified freely by the redemption that is in Christ Jesus... as a propitiation by His blood, through faith... that Jesus might be the Just and the Justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus... Where is boasting then? It is excluded... by the law of faith. Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith apart from the deeds of the law.” Romans 3:1-30
The Catholic church teaches that salvation includes faith and good works. Faith is not enough to pay for your sins. Paul says in Ephesians 2:8-9 “For by grace you have been saved by faith, and that faith is not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast.” Also in Romans 4:2 “for if Abraham was justified by works, he has something to boast about, but not before God.” If salvation could come by obeying the law, “then Christ died in vain.” Galatians 2:21 Paul is saying that if any man could get into Heaven by their good works, then Jesus didn't need to die on the cross. If people got to Heaven by good works, then watch out for the people who get to Heaven, because Heaven would be polluted by those who boast about their good works. Don't worry – God will not allow that. We come to God through faith in Christ or not at all. God will not tolerate sinful man boasting. Salvation is by faith in Jesus' death and blood on the cross, and His resurrection.
So, salvation by good works is a false gospel. That is the specific false gospel that Paul was condemning in Galatians 1:8-9. After Paul established a Church in Galatia, some false teachers came in telling them that they must also keep the law to be saved. If you have ever tried to be totally perfect every minute of every day, then you know it is impossible. Paul condemned those false teachers “if we, or an angel from Heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.” God had Paul put that curse in the Bible. When a false teacher preaches a gospel telling you that you must keep the law to get saved, they get Paul's curse lands on them. Jesus was perfect, Jesus proved He was righteous by never sinning. You and I can't say that, we can't be perfect, we can't obey all of God's laws perfectly. Please ask Jesus to be your Savior.
The Catholic church hates Paul, they violate many things Paul taught. That is why the Catholic church does not claim that Paul was one of their popes. Paul condemns their actions constantly. If you currently go to a Catholic church, you need to get away from them. If you don't know a good Church, then stay home and read the Bible yourself. If you read the Bible and ask God to teach you, God will help you learn it and learn to understand it. If you want to go to Heaven forever then learn about Jesus, not an evil religion called the Roman Catholic church.
Do you have any Catholic friends? We know you care about them. Please make copies of this Bible study and share with all of your friends. You have our permission to share it on your Face-book page, and you can send it to all of your friends for free. We give you permission to make copies of this Bible study and share it with your friends. God bless for caring about your Catholic friends. Share this Bible study with God's love in your life, and receive God's blessings.