Proofs that we are *Not* in the literal Biblical Tribulation yet
(but do get ready, refining trials are coming) September 2023 Bible study
Hello brothers and sisters in Christ, and unsaved friends who want to know where we are in God’s end-time events. This is a short study and outline to help you track where we are in God’s time-clock and map.
To catch the hoaxes of satan, you have to first understand that God always tells the truth, and satan always tells some form of lie. The devil, satan, is a lot more outspoken than you have probably realized. Have you ever tried to count how many different ways satan lies to you and those around you? Have you ever stopped to count how many people he gets to say his lies? Have you ever stopped to count how many times and ways satan mocks God, the Bible, the consequences of sin, holiness, honesty, truth, Heaven and Hell, the Messiah Jesus/Yeshua , and the Bible? If you haven’t, you need to. There have been dozens, even hundreds, of false prophecies from satan through his servants projecting wrong dates, non-Biblical and even anti-Biblical events, times, seasons, and signs. The more of satan’s hoaxes you fall for or get deceived by, the more confused about God you will be.
To truly understand why God has established judgments and prophecies against satan’s team and satan himself, you have to do a deeper understanding of how cruel the sins, abuses, and crimes of the devil and his team are. But that is a study for another time. Simply put, sin (especially sin from a hardened heart) is terrorism – it’s an attack on the honest or innocent. Abusers try to attack the innocent and honest people to silence consequences and fight for their twisted sin-pleasures. The only thing sin-driven and money driven abusers stop because of is a force of consequences equal to their hardness of heart in fighting for their sins and crimes. And for those who keep hardening their hearts deeper in sin, eventually there is no repentance allowed, only the fiery expectation of judgment equal to their level of sins, abuses, and crimes, forever. God is always 100% fair, the more you get to know Him, the more you will see that. So, God is just and fair. And we need to learn to become like Him, yes? Good, let’s keep growing.
Throughout the last 500 to 1000 years, satan, the liar, has tried to pretend the Tribulation happened, seemingly every year or every few years. There have been far too many false prophecies to count in the last few hundred years, including pretending Hitler was the antichrist around WWII, then there was the “end of the world” around Y2K, and then again with 9/11/01, and of course the mockery/lies about certain US “presidents”, being “the antichrist”. There is much to discuss here, another time.
But, moving forward, we hope this little study will help you think through what God says, so you can let God enhance your eyesight to catch more of satan’s lies, schemes, and liars. The devil, satan, is the prince of the power of the air (Ephesians 2:1-3). So, yes, he has many voices asking and preaching 3 things: 1) Did God really say? Is God being honest? 2) Will intentional sins really kill you? And 3) You can become a “god” or like God if you follow satan.
If you have more questions on any of these topics, just ask in the comments or write us directly: Steven.H3(at)gmail.com
So, with those short notes, let us look at God’s Word to prove that, according to God, who actually knows the beginning from the end, and the exact placement and timings, we are *NOT* in the literal, Biblical Tribulation. Is it rough? Yes. Refining trials are coming, but it’s not the Tribulation, yet.
List of proofs:
1) The Biblical rapture will not be a secret rapture, every person on earth will know that Jesus has come in the sky. Verses: Revelation 1:7, 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; see also: 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12 | Secondary proof, satan has been working since WWII to do an elaborate display of lights, mirrors, chemtrails, lasers, holograms, and secret international NWO military equipment to “prove” we are fighting aliens, and it also shows up many times in the super-hero mythology of Rome and her Jesuit false teachers and false prophets.
2) The literal Biblical rapture precedes (takes place before) the revealing of the actual one-world antichrist and his rise to power and signing of treaties. Verses: Revelation 3:10, 2 Thessalonians 2:6-8
3) The Tribulation starts *after* the “church age” has ended at the Biblical rapture. And it will be clear that the rapture has happened, because Jesus will snatch up all honest followers of Jesus worldwide, and leave behind all “almost saved” church people, and Jesus will speak directly to each of them directly. There’s nothing secret here – God does everything openly. You won’t miss it. Verses: Revelation 4:1, Revelation 3:7-22, 1 Thessalonians 4 and 5
4) The Tribulation cannot start until *after* the Biblical “rapture”, after “these things” (Rev4:1) which is the end of the “church age” (Revelation 2 and 3), and *after* the revealing of the actual 1-man leader of the world, the “antichrist”, meaning false messiah/Christ, who will quickly become the one-world dictator. You will not be able to miss it. Everyone will see it. The devil won’t be able to hide his tricks.
5) The Tribulation will *NOT* happen like any false teaching books or movies you have read or watched, including the blasphemous and lying “Left Behind” series. The “Left Behind” series has far too many lies to count – it’s almost 100% blasphemy that pretends God is absent, uncaring or silent, etc. So, to clarify again, the Biblical rapture and Biblical Tribulation *will not* happen like the books/movies of fiction say, but *will* happen exactly how God says clearly in His Word, the Bible. The Tribulation will not happen like any other false prophecy of Rome and other false religions either. It will happen in the order you see in the actual Book of Revelation, given by Jesus to the apostle John around 90AD to 95AD.
6) You cannot have a few parts and pieces at a time of the Tribulation and not the Tribulation as a whole, and in order. Either it all happens and in the order of and as God says it will happen, *or* what you are seeing is just another very elaborate satanic hoax.
7) The Book of Revelation is an actual chronology, and a final map of the church age, Tribulation, 1000 year reign of Christ, then the final judgments, and then the God removing the old heaven and earth, and God creating a new Heaven and earth. If you study it carefully and keep it in the right order, you can follow it quite easily. And everything else Jesus and the Bible says, fits directly in, when kept in context and a proper translation. Revelation chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11 will happen in exact order. Revelation 12 and 13 are reviews. Revelation 14 and 15 are a short pause, then Revelation 16, 17, 18, and 19 are going to happen in order again. Revelation 20 is a very brief account of the final judgments at the Great White Throne (for the unsaved), and the final judgments at the Bema Seat of Christ, for those who had not been judged yet. Then Revelation 21 and 22 is the brief preview of what the new heaven and new earth and the eternal community will be like, which God’s prophets Isaiah and Zechariah also talk a little about.
8) The literal 7 year Tribulation is God’s fulfillment to Israel, not the church. The cult of Rome has lied for centuries about it, but God’s Word is always true. The literal 7-year Tribulation is the last of the 49 weeks of years said to God’s prophet Daniel in Daniel 9:24-27, it is also called the “time of Jacob’s trouble” in Jeremiah 30:7. Verses: Daniel 9:24-27, Jeremiah 30:7
9) The literal Biblical Tribulation will be an actual 7 years from start to finish. God makes this plain in several ways, including the countings of weeks, months, and years in various old and new testament passages. Verses: Daniel 9:24-27.
*** There are more examples to discuss… but let’s get back to one thing that has to happen first.
10) Before even the rapture can happen, Jesus said there is going to be a revival so He comes back to a pure and holy-living body of believers. That’s why there are trials coming to refine your hearts, and those around you. Will you submit to God? Or will you harden your heart and keep fighting your Creator? Time will show. Remember, in all seasons, submit to God, grow in the fear of the Lord, walk holy, encourage and pray for the brethren, even as you see them stumble, pray for their spiritual growth.